WELCOME TO FLIGHTSIM REPAINT...

I've been repainting aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator for over one and a half years, and have picked up many useful skills along the way. If you want professional-quality paint jobs, you've come to the right place.

Flight Simulator


Select your version of MS Flight Simulator to see the available repaints.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moving files to different website..

Like the title says, I'll be moving all of my downloads over to avsim or another flight simulation website. I recently discovered that Simviation doesn't seem to like Windows 7, or it just plain sucks because downloads don't work. So, yeah, that's strike 3 for SimV. You'll have to excuse me if I don't get anything done during this time since I'll be transferring all the files over to a different site.
Oh, almost forgot, I finished with the 737 service pack and corrected some previous repaints. I think I'll be uploading the pack to avsim as a test for that site...so, anyway, I'll post when it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment