WELCOME TO FLIGHTSIM REPAINT...

I've been repainting aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator for over one and a half years, and have picked up many useful skills along the way. If you want professional-quality paint jobs, you've come to the right place.

Flight Simulator


Select your version of MS Flight Simulator to see the available repaints.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Two things...

Well, I FINALLY got around to uploading the 737 pack. I'll have a link to it in another post. But, that's not the big thing I wanted to cover...Here's the deal. I was just browsing through the SimV repaint archive, and I found out that someone has re-posted my work without my permission, and has even claimed it as their own. If you find anything that you believe may be an illegal re-post of my work, please, PLEASE let me know so I can deal with it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment