WELCOME TO FLIGHTSIM REPAINT...

I've been repainting aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator for over one and a half years, and have picked up many useful skills along the way. If you want professional-quality paint jobs, you've come to the right place.

Flight Simulator


Select your version of MS Flight Simulator to see the available repaints.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back in business...

Well. After a few months off the airwaves I'm back again. This time, I have a new paint ready right off the bat. This one is actually one that I've spent almost a month creating. Yes, that's right. I shit you not. Finally, a decent American Airlines paint for the default 737-800. It can be found here and here, and also in the downloads section under FSX-->Boeing 737-800. In other news, from now on I'll be uploading new paint jobs on different sites. Of course I'll still upload to SimViation, however I will also now be uploading to Avsim as well as Skyline Digital Media's website in the downloads section.
Also, I've decided (after a few months of debate) to start making FS videos. You can find the channel here. I have yet to add any videos, but the first one should go up later today. Unfortunately, the image quality is not too good, because I had to record it with a camcorder. But I'll be getting a VGA converter that I can connect to my capture card within the next week or two, so this problem won't last long. I'll do my best to make a new video every few days or so. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment