WELCOME TO FLIGHTSIM REPAINT...

I've been repainting aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator for over one and a half years, and have picked up many useful skills along the way. If you want professional-quality paint jobs, you've come to the right place.

Flight Simulator


Select your version of MS Flight Simulator to see the available repaints.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

FS9 Concorde Paintkit and news...

Hello again...
Sorry I haven't been active for a while, but my family recently switched to Comcast for internet, and it's constantly been up and down for the past few weeks, but for now, it seems to be working fine. Anyway, I just finished working on a paint kit for an FS9/FSX Concorde. It'll be up by Tuesday afternoon at the latest.

FSFrance Concorde Paintkit
File size: 0.0 MB


>>DOWNLOAD<<


NEWS:
Okay, so, yeah, I know I haven't uploaded anything recently, but I've been busy working on a package to replace the default 777 from FS2004 with the one by Project Open Sky. The reason it's taking me so long is because I've had to go through and completely repaint the default liveries on the new plane. Hopefully, I'll have the package done the week prior to Halloween. Also, I still have a few cockpit upgrades left on my computer to release, so you can expect to see another one of those next week. But after I've released the upgrades I've already done, that'll be it for a while, as I'm in the midst of holding out for a new computer, better equipped to run FSX. So, most likey, I'll run out of upgrades by mid-late November, and there probably won't be any more until late in January and into early February. So, until next week...
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment