WELCOME TO FLIGHTSIM REPAINT...

I've been repainting aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator for over one and a half years, and have picked up many useful skills along the way. If you want professional-quality paint jobs, you've come to the right place.

Flight Simulator


Select your version of MS Flight Simulator to see the available repaints.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

POSKY 772 World Travel Airlines...

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't done anything for a while. Love me. Hate me. Shoot me. I don't care. Anyway...I have this week's repaint up on simviation. It's for the Project Open Sky Boeing 777-200 for FS2004. It's a World Travel Airlines paint based on the one for the FSX 737-800. Unfortunately, because there still aren't many people with this aircraft, I've had to include the model that this goes with, also so people won't try to add it to a different 777-200 version. But I'll be releasing the textures only version of this for this week's scheduled upload.

Boeing 777-200 World Travel Airlines
File size: 45.19 MB


>>DOWNLOAD<<

By the way, I know, the Concorde paintkit isn't up. Unfortunately, Simviation is still refusing to post the plane on their download's page, so I won't be releasing the package through them. It'll still get uploaded, but most likely to a third-party file hosting site. expect to see it in the next 2-4 weeks.

2 comments: